Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my 18th blog. Yep. You are apart of a milestone in my life. My 18th blog.

Not really.

This is probably my 11th blog. I usually have a problem with keeping blogs going. I had one on LiveJournal for four years and after I left that blog I started bouncing around everywhere. Hopefully, this is my new home. Hopefully.

Some of you know me from real life, others from Raging Nerds. Either way, this is where I post my life endeavors and such. Interesting and uninteresting. Choose what you want to read. I don't give a flip. :)

So, first endeavor of my life is that I would life to share is that I got a girlfriend about a week ago. God has been good to me and He's the only reason why I got this girl cause she did not like me. Then all of a sudden, "I like you." Random. But God is good and I'm happy.



That's my girl! Proud of her.

See y'all where and when I see y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment