Friday, December 4, 2009

Almost but no cigar

After sorting through more than 500 files worth of footage, I can honestly say, I am not quite three-fourth's of the way done but I am more than half.

At this point, all the footage is where I need it to be. Now it's just a matter of putting the files in appropriate folders. Some of the shots are a little harder to qualify something as. For example, we have a lot of campus shots--just random shots of campus. It's hard to categorize them into my main folder "Campus Life" because nothing is going on. I realized, I'm probably going to have to make a folder for each section of campus that I take to make things easier as looking through 300 files of wel-named, random footage is still a hassle. That is what's keeping me from being three-fourth's of the way done.

Hopefully Monday I will have this thing finished. It's entirely possible since my assistant isn't coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment