Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lakers Win and Car Trouble

Kobe had one of the greatest game winning shots in history last night. Two guys on you and you can still pull it from a little under 3 feet behind the ARC, just amazing.


Before all the riotous celebration however, my car started acting up on the road. The gauges on my car began shutting off in quick succession. They would shut for about a half a second and sometimes it would shut off over and over again quickly. To add to the madness, I was on the road when this was happening and my car began sputtering and almost shut off a few times. By the grace of God, the only time my car every completely shut off was when I was warming it up in the parking lot this morning.

Some months ago, this was happening to me but it wasn't to this degree at all. It usually happened when my car was really cold though and once it got warmed up, it was fine for the most part.

I took it in to the dealership today and they said they don't have electricians working on Saturday so I'd have to bring it in Monday. That's a bit of a pain since the bus routes are pretty lengthy to campus, I think. I actually haven't checked so I shouldn't even wonder but from the dealership to campus by bus, it isn't short. I'm probably going to need to take the trolley. Monday will be a long day for me. Perhaps I just go see my girl on her break if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment