Friday, December 18, 2009

The Real Christian...Please Stand Up

This was written by my friend and it resonates strong with me. This too bugs me about Christians who call themselves Christians but don't act like it. Same with someone who would call themselves a basketabll player and doesn't even play the game.

---

Kinda of tired of everyone calling themselves a christian, yet not really being Christ-like. Just wrote down my thoughts I was feeling at 11pm.


Would the real Christian....Please stand up. not the Sunday Christian, not the Jesus is my homeboy Christian, not the Christian who thinks God is fine with all their sin Christian. I'm talking about the Sold out Christian who live a life of Purity, Holiness, and Righteousness. A Christian who deny their flesh daily, who picks up there cross and follow Jesus type of Christian. Not the closet Christian, the Humanist Christian, the Relativism Christian, but the Christian who READS and LIVES by the BIBLE type of Christian. The Christian who does the will of my father in Heaven. Not the homosexual Christian, not the Adulterous cheat on my Wife/Husband kind of Christian. I'm talking about the faithful to my vows type of Christian. The no sex before marriage kind of Christian. the Christian who repents and turns from there wicked ways Christian. Would the real Christian please Stand up. if that’s you please stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment